- After searching for materials on the MIU Library and locating them from the bookshelves, users may check-out books with an identification card at the circulation Desk
- check-out are limited to materials housed in periodical stack.
- Associates of MIU who are not regular member(Teaching staff, students) of MIU should refer to borrowing
||No. of Books
Matters to be attended to During Check-outs
- Proxy check-out is not allowed : check-out is permitted only with one's identification card.
- Book can be returning at the book Return stand in the library.
- For books whose expiration dates have not passed. 2renewals are allowed per book.
- Overdue fines of 200 Tugrug per book are imposed from the first overdue date.
- Please pay overdue fines at circulation desk.
- Each material may be renewed up to two times
- Renewals begin from the day of their request. Therefore, in order maximize the length of check-out, renew item on the date.
- Renewal of materials is not permitted of one has unpaid overdue fines or overdue materials.
Lost and Damage of Books
- Lost and damaged books must be reported at the circulation Desk and must be compensated with identical items.
- When the compensation can not be made with an identical item, it should be substituted with an item of a similar subject and of comparable value.
- Compensation period for domestic and foreign books are 10 days and 30 days respectively, and overdue penalties are imposed within this period.
- It is a service that allows users to personally request for purchase materials not owned by the libraries.
- Our library will allow us to notify the requester whether or not being able to purchase books and at the time of acquisition.
- This service does not apply to users without purchase request authority(graduated students, students on temporary leave of absence, those with overdue books, and etc)